Tailored Business Consulting
a network of experts at your service
client-centricity: every assignment starts from the client issues and ends with client tailored solutions
integrity: we do not compromise; we only take on assignments that we can successfully deliver and that have the potential to generate utmost client satisfaction
unbiased judgement: our work is not aimed at obtaining a second assignment and therefore the recommended solution is not biased by vested interests
deep dive analyses: we do not analyse issues "top down" only, we want to understand deeply in order to make sure we reach the best conclusions
confidentiality: by no means we will disseminate your company's confidential information
- Strong leaderships is the essential condition to ensure that people are focused on the company goals.
- The main challenge for top management is to capture signals from within the organization and interpret business dynamics in order to lead people's actions towards the company goals.
- The support of an external advisor who is able to understand management challenges and complexity can help strengthen leadership and goal achievement.
- A business consultant is like a doctor: you do not choose a doctor by the brand but for her/his experience on which you build the trust that she/he can solve your specific problem. A doctor does not share information about her/his patients, but on the basis of the work with other patients she/he is able to provide recommendations. "Intuitu personae" is what differentiates us from traditional management consulting firms that build their offer on brand, standard solutions and fungible resources.
How We Work
We are expert business
partners: we perform our work through senior people who deal with the assignment "end to end": from defining the work hypotheses through interviews and analyses, solution
finding and reporting recommendations.
- We leverage the global network of experts by sector and topic: for every assignment we look for and reach out to the experts who can provide added value information or can help us solve a specific problem. We can do it because we are not constrained by the need to saturate internal resources.
- Our output is for the client, not for the consultant: our output is not made of long powerpoint presentations but short word documents (2-3 pages) which clearly and concisely present the issue and the proposed solution, with a back-up of Q&As and detailed analyses. This format ensures a very effective communication beause the client is not walked through long story lines made of sensational titles, she/he is rather put in the position to reflect on articulated considerations and to dedicate more time to questions and discussion.
- We go deep: we are not afraid of details, we are willing to deal with any level of the organization as needed in order to capture information which can make a difference.